Employment with Proudfoot Motors
Proudfoot Motors has been serving Northern Nova Scotia and Cape Breton since 1950. We are now one of the region's largest tractor and outdoor power equipment dealerships. Our equipment lines include Massey Ferguson, Kioti, Woods, Husqvarna and Cub Cadet. Proudfoot Motors has been recognized as an industry leader for our excellent customer service and growth.
Proudfoot Motors offers a competitive compensation package to full-time permanent employees that includes a competitive wage, a bonus program, group benefits package and advancement opportunities. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications via email to email@example.com.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in employment with Proudfoot Motors.
Current Opportunity - Heavy Duty Equipment Technician
We currently have a full-time employment opportunity for an experienced Heavy Duty Equipment Technician to join our team. We offer competitive pay and a benefits package for full time employees. The ideal candidate is a well-organized team player who enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
• Maintenance and repair work on farm machinery, primarily Massey Ferguson & Kioti tractors
• Assembly of equipment and implements
• Some travel for service calls
• Minimum of 2 years technical training
• At least 5 years heavy duty equipment repair experience
• Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills for tractor repair, including the use of diagnostic software
• Forklift license
• Valid driver’s license
• Computer proficiency
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 23, 2021.
Current Opportunity - Service Department Assistant
Proudfoot Motors is currently seeking a Service Department Assistant to join our Service Department. Duties will include assembly of tractors and implements, assembly of lawn and garden equipment, as well as some deliveries. This is a full-time term position until the end of August 2021.
• Assembly and pre-delivery inspection of a variety farm equipment and lawn and garden equipment, including tractors and tractor implements
• Basic maintenance including oil changes
• Delivery of equipment
• Experience assembling farm and lawn and garden equipment is an asset
• Equipment maintenance experience is an asset
• Heavy duty equipment training or experience is an asset
• Valid driver’s license
• Forklift license is an asset
Please submit a cover letter and resume detailing your experience and qualifications via email by Friday, July 23, 2021.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in employment with Proudfoot Motors.