The Troy-Bilt Pony rear-tine tiller will power through soil preparation chores season-after-season. Adjustable depth stake allows for up to 7-inches of tilling depth. And 12-inch forward-rotating Bolo™ tines will turn soil quickly.
- Powered by a 250cc, OHV Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ engine, this unit has the strength to break up hard-packed soil quickly and easily.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design.
- Forward rotating tines move in the same direction as the wheels and are best used in areas that have previously been tilled.
- 16-inch tilling width makes the Pony ideal for medium-to-large sized gardens.
- 12-inch, forward-rotating Bolo™ tines with depth stake for up to 7-inches of tilling depth.
- Power reverse and the 13-inch ag tires allows for flexible handling around rocks and other obstacles.
- The included front bumper protects your tiller’s engine.
- Troy-Bilt has a limited lifetime transmission warranty on cast iron gear casting and precision cut bronze gears.
- 2-year limited warranty on other components for peace of mind.