How to Guide: Looking Up Massey Ferguson Parts Online
While we normally help customers locate parts at our Parts Counter, our operations have temporarily changed due to COVID-19 precautions and we are currently filling orders by phone, email or web inquiry for outside pick up.
We thought that our customers might like to know how they can look up the part numbers of some of our equipment lines online. Then, you can call us with the part number, and we can quickly provide you with pricing and availability (or use our new online Parts Inquiry form). Today, we will give you information on how to use Massey Ferguson's online parts look up tools.
There are two options for looking up Massey Ferguson parts online - AGCOPartsBooks.com and AGCO Parts Books to Go App (for iOS and Android). AGCOPartsBooks.com is currently the quickest way to look up parts, so we will introduce you to that first.
How to use AGCOPartsBooks.com
1. Go to AGCOPartsBooks.com
2. Below "Guest User" (red box with white text), click "View Books" (Note: we can also set you up with an account to access the site, email us to get set up)
3. From here, you can then search by model number to find the parts you are looking for. For example, for a Massey Ferguson 1736 tractor, type "1736" in the search field. Click on the result that matches what you are looking for.
4. A table of contents is displayed. You can click on the applicable title OR if you know what the part name is, type that in the search field in the top left hand corner. For this example, we will type "oil filter". Click enter.
5. On the left hand side, parts that meet the description are displayed. Clicking on them will bring you to a parts diagram.
It's that easy! Then, once you know the part number you need, you can use our parts inquiry form, call 902-752-6220 or email email@example.com with your part number(s) and we can check the pricing and availability. (For more complex inquiries, you may want to take note of the page number in the top right corner, in this case Page 01-0001 - then we can bring the same parts diagram up and and look at it with you over the phone)
Using AGCO Parts Books to Go (App)
1. Download the AGCO Parts Books to Go app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store
2. Email or call us to get set up with a user name and login (you can't access the app without a login from an AGCO Dealer)